Get ready for a styling revolution
THE NEW HAIRDRYER…
Now you can style while you dry, with the new ghd aura hairdryer. The Aura gives ultimate root-lifting volume and super smooth shine. It has breakthrough innovations in technology that offer a truly new drying and styling experience to deliver the ultimate in luxurious volume and a smooth, shiny finish.
With new Laminair™ technology that delivers a 42% more concentrated stream of air than other dryers*, this means that you can work on one section of hair, without disturbing the others; thus giving you exceptional styling precision and control. What does this mean for YOUR hair? Stunning smooth and shiny results. Also the innovative Cool-Wall™ technology keeps the outer casing and nozzle cool to touch, ensuring you can style much closer to the root for impressive volume.
In addition to this, the new ghd aura is 27% quieter and lighter* for a more comfortable drying and styling experience.
*compared to its predecessor
· Concentrator nozzle with Cool-wall™ technology
· Laminair™ technology for styling precision and control.
· A smaller, lighter, quieter, long lasting motor.
· Advanced ioniser which removes static electricity from hair, for frizz-free hair.
· Cold shot button that locks your style in place in an instant.
· 4m long cord for greater flexibility while styling.
· Unique external power supply system reducing the weight of the hairdryer.
· Removable mesh filtermaking it easy to clean.
· Variable power and heat settings to allow better control during styling.
WANT A GREAT SALON FINISH FASTER?*
Then the ghd air™ will have your locks looking sleek in no time at all. It has a powerful 2,100W professional-strength motor and its ergonomic design makes it perfect for either left or right hand users. A patented removable air filter maximises air flow for super-fast drying and the dryer also features advanced ionic technology that works to lock in more moisture. The ghd air® is compatible with the ghd air® diffuser.
· Professional strength 2,100 Watt AC motor at 240v
· 2 concentrator nozzles
· Advanced ionic technology
· Variable power & temperature controls, including cool shot
· 3m power cable
· Ergonomic design for right & left handed users
· UK three pin plug only
*compared to regular consumer hairdryers